Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Day 120, 17th June 2009: Rant.

Today wasn't so good.
It's like my whole life is in a haywire, i'm not doing anything to rectify it, and my room is in a huge mess. Something which i find unpleasant, yet i'm procrastinating in fixing it.

Being home is good of course, don't get me wrong. I love it that i'm home in some ways! My Toto is the best i miss her so much (you don't want to know whose that), and my bed definitely!!
But something just doesn't seem right. I'm guessing it's because i'm procrastinating in doing so many things i ought to do they are all piling up (which is a big surprise, as on the first day home i thought i had nothing to do), it just emos me.

Hopefully when i complete everything, i would feel better. All the best!



ps: I spend 12pm-6pm playing Sims 3. Now, maybe *thats* why i was feeling all wrong. Too much computer games, dangs.

pps: That's why there's no pics too =P!

No comments:

Post a Comment