Monday, June 29, 2009

Day 126, 23rd June 2009: Genting!

Just when i thought my classmates are all cruel heartless people who don't care about me... hehehe, ok i was just joking lar, they wished me Happy Birthday on my birthday itself and it was honestly enough =D!

But anyways, surprise came in the least expected form =)!

They actually carried this cake all the way up (ok, not exactly all the way up, just halfway since we were in Awana that time!) to Genting just to celebrate my birthday with me, and mind, the cake was absolutebloodily delicious!

It was too bad i had to go down from Genting around 8pm, otherwise i'm sure we could tell horror stories the whole night! Apparently the whole lot are horror stories fan, and mind, their stories are super scary!!

But why go down if i could've stayed?
Well, i got tickets to watch Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen =D =D =D!

Probably the first few to watch it so early ok! TAKE THAT! HAHAHAHAHAHA!
...
Ok this is retarded =P!

No comments:

Post a Comment