Saturday, February 28, 2009

Day 10, 27th February 2009: I'm a little kid stalker what turf.


I actually have a slightly clearer pic of the boy but to protect his identity (furthermore since i don't exactly have permission to take or post his pic), this will have to do!
Besides, look at the way he walks! It's like a bounce in every step XD!

I was at Daiso letting them rip the cash off my purse this afternoon, when i kneel down to check some stuffs and this little boy walked pass me and looked at me. I smiled at him, which he cheekily smile back and OMG IS OH SO ADORABLE!!!
Did i mention the kid is very good looking too?
I was using my phone at that time, and wanted to msg Loo Yee (another kid stalker =P!) to tell her about it, when the kid walk pass me again and while pointing my camera at him, i say "come, take picture".
The kid suddenly got VERY SHY and looked down and hugged his kakak's leg!! SUPER ADORABLE!!! So cheekyily shy OMG CUTE XD!!!

I was about to send the picture above to Loo when they walked in front of me again, and this time with a clearer view, so i took another pic again, but my shutter was too loud and the kakak just looked at me wondering what i did!
It was kinda embarassing really (note to self: always ask for permission to take pics!!), so i just pretended nothing happened and went on to send the pic i just took! But really... ask permission next time XD!!



ps: We're not pedophiles or whatsoever, we just like looking at cute kids! They are adorable ok, the way they walk and all... especially those blur blur cheeky shy ones!! Ooh, and good-looking ones XD!!!
Of course, and responsive little kids! I don't really like those that just stare blankly back at you, it's like... hello i'm smiling at you please smile back or i'll look like some weird aunty now!!

Anyways, i guess its a "motherly-instinct" sort of thing kicking in? Kids (some) are adorable (^^ )!!~

pps: Ooh, and at U Parkson just now (around 9pm-ish?), i saw this SUPER CUTE super-Cina-looking kid!
He was kinda plump and all, and though without rosy cheeks, he looks exactly like a China-baby! Adorableness XD!~

No comments:

Post a Comment