Saturday, February 21, 2009

Day 4, 21st Feb 2009: D again.


Oh crap, i didn't realize it's a blur picture.
But nevertheless...

I'll never forget whatever happened then O(≧∇≦)O!
It was right when i liked D when i first saw him in an MV!
Yeah, my 13 boys first, and i guess i rarely talk about him... but... yeah...

You should've seen me when i first heard that he'll be in a drama!
I was thinking, "Ah, he finally "debuts"... now i get to see more of him!!"...
But somehow, the "selfish" part of me has also thought, "But ah, now more girls will like him too..."
It's wrong of me, because i didn't want to "share" him with anyone else then... but i guess everyone has an Angel and a Devil on each side of their shoulders ne?
As an artist, you're only happy when you have loads of fans and support etc! So whats most important is that everyone is happy!
(Very long and difficult to elaborate, so i'm not bothering to do so...)

Either ways... I'm correct aren't i? I can predict the future =P!~
One thing with loving my 13 boys, i've learned to be grateful for every moment i get to see them, and this eventually spreads!
So no matter what, i'm contended and grateful with even the chance to see him, especially after all this while* ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ!~





(*) = The story of only getting to see his "forehead" because there were too many people, and i was rushing home for prom so i can't stay longer (just so to be able to see his face)!!!
WHAT TURF, it makes me laugh every time i think about it XD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment