Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Day 8, 25th February 2009: The Paw.


I love looking at her paws!
When it's not dirty, of course...

I have this theory that HeeChul actually recognizes the sound of my car (Angel), that so when she hears Angel coming home, she knows its me and so will be outside to "welcome" me.

Because today, mom was the one who drove, and HeeChul wasn't at the porch when i'm home. She was in deep sleep upstairs in my room, giving me *the look* when i greeted her and proceeded to continue sleeping which then i purposely attack her out of randomness and she got really annoyed.
Not that it matters, but it got me thinking... could it be possible?
What do you think?

Perasan case? Or is my theory right?



ps: Ok, now i remember maybe that theory is not "accurate", because i remember driving mom's car and sometimes she'll be there when i'm home.
So comes this theory that maybe if she was there to see me off, she knows which car i'm driving and thus would know which car to anticipate coming home?
... oh it doesn't really matter honestly, i'm just grateful (^^ )!~

No comments:

Post a Comment