Saturday, May 30, 2009

Day 102, 30th May 2009: Mt Lofty and Hahndorf.

First we went to Mt Lofty, a sorta lookout point (the view was amazing!), then we went to Hahndorf, Adelaide's German village.

Was supposed to go to Victor Harbour, but changed plan and went to Westfield Marion instead.
Had my first BOOST in the mall =D!

Anyways...
I was shopping at Target, when i walked pass this group of rather young-ish looking teenage girls (those hippy party girl type, if i have to stereotype), and one of them who was wearing toy glasses suddenly greeted me HELLO (like she's on crack) so i smiled back at her. I went to the DVD section and met my cousins there, which then they found a small shirt for babies (or romper?) hanged onto my backpack!!
Initially we thought it probably "hang" itself onto me when i passed the rack or something, but anyways, when i was paying, my cousin spotted this other lady in front of her, who also have this baby shirt hanged onto her tote bag where she couldn't see!!
It was then that i suspected it's probably those girls (but maybe i was being stereotype, it could be anyone else), because how coincident can it be that two person's bag got "hanged"?

Oh well, who cares! But another point to note... OMG i seriously want to salute Aussie people.
It's probably like... 8-16degrees currently in Adelaide, WINTER. WINTER!!
But some of them dressed like they are in the Bahamas or something. WHAT THE!!! I was freezing to death dee ok!!

Angmohs are really well-dressed (most of them) and almost every one of them had makeup on!
That said, the "dress-little part" still freaks me out! SO FREAKING COLD I LOOKED LIKE A WRAPPED NANGKA OK!! Lols!

No comments:

Post a Comment