Sunday, May 17, 2009

Day 89, 17th May 2009: Stoning day.


BBQ Spare Ribs @ San Fransisco Steakhouse.
The quality downgraded a lot since the first time we went honestly.
That said, mine was ok, but maybe because the steak's taste was covered by the BBQ sauce, because both my brothers are complaining that their steaks had this weird taste, garlicy or something.

After dinner we went to SB (gosh i love SB!), where bro and SIL gave her a small sip of their drinks, and when i brought her out to play she ended up very active and hyper it was funny! Hahaha! I was following her everywhere she go, and she was laughing and walking all drunkardly and everything, it was adorable! Nice way to "lose weight" and exercise =D!

Though really, it's ok that my niece doesn't like to hold my hand when she was playing around (she won't go out of SB because i told her she can't do so unless she hold my hand, and she understands), but she should really be more alert if there's anyone following her when she runs out! It was funny though, she was afraid of my second brother, and when we were leaving, she ran out of SB and my second brother followed her. She didn't know until he stopped her, and noticing it was my brother, she "panicked" and quickly ran to me, rofl! I know i'm mean, but it really was funny XD!

Apart from that, before dinner, i spent the whole day stoning.
Gosh, i should be awarded an additional award as Princess Stone, lols what turf XD!

No comments:

Post a Comment