Sunday, May 3, 2009

Day 74, 2nd May 2009: Sushi Tei.

Went for Sushi Tei for dinner with mom and dad!

Not bad!
The restaurant's ambiance was nice, customer service not bad (but can be improved, story later), price is reasonable... and most importantly, the food is good!

My theory is Sushi Zanmai, Sushi Tei and Rakuzen are all under the same company, hence, the food choices there are almost similar EXCEPT the price and the quality, of course.
I lazy make comparisons among the three (although i have my theory there again), so let the food do the talking!!


OMG Pig did you die??? =P
I heart Sashimi! They are one of the reasons why i want to "marry" Japanese food, rofl!

My favourites!
Hanasaki Ika Tempura! Can go to Heaven! XD
The forever best: Tamago Mentaiyaki!

But the best is still!!

Some funny macha mocha micha mecha mucha. I forgot the name, what turf =P!
I heart Japanese desserts too! They make the best desserts really (^^ )!~


Ok, what happened (regarding the customer service)... well, it's small matter really. But i'm always one for GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE, it's my bloody right duh! So if i don't like it, if it makes me uncomfortable... just be prepared for me to rant all about it! I own a Blog!! *jeng jeng* what turf.
It's like this. I applied for the membership card, which then i was given some cash vouchers. I have specifically asked the SUPERVISOR if i can use the cash vouchers on the same day, which he allowed, so yeah, all was well. The supervisor was a very nice and helpful guy who answered all my stupid questions patiently about the membership.

Till when i paid at the cashier, the cashier (not supervisor, just a normal staff) VERY RUDELY told me that i can't use the cash vouchers. I told her (normal way) that i asked the supervisor earlier, and he said can... which the staff replied CANNOT USE (in a very unpleasant manner).

I was in a good mood (if i wasn't, hah, die!!!), so i kept my calm and just replied the same thing (what else can i say lar? That you're a moronic rude staff and i shall get your company to get you fired?). That staff actually has the "nerve" to be impatient with me ok! Ok lar, maybe just a bit lar... but anyways, the supervisor then rushed over and the staff proceeded to like... complain to him but he (kinda ignore her too) said it's ok and accepted my cash vouchers.

Then as the supervisor showed the staff how to key in the vouchers and stuff... that staff actually looked pissed off and not very willing to deal with my bill and left, and another staff came to take her place... and in the end the supervisor was the one who served me.

Hello, for one, it's MY cash vouchers. I haven't pissed off you so rude, you pissed off because you cannot deny me from using MY cash vouchers which i have legitimately obtained??? What the...
Somemore who are you? The boss of the restaurant? The boss punya daughter? The supervisor also never say anything ler, so what turf!! Customers are always right you know!
(then again, if you're that particular staff and happen to be reading this entry, and you are *indeed* the boss restaurant punya daughter then... er... let's just hope they won't bann me from the restaurant... =P!)

Ok fine, maybe she left not because she's "pissed" but she have other things to do lar. Don't care lar! But at that moment when she was settling my bill, i really beh-song the look on her face lor... i just hope i misintepret it lar.

But apart from that, if you ask me if i'm going back, i would say... YES!!!
You know who i'm bringing there next (^^ )!!~

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes dear I'm going to die...but...
    Wakau, how can you eat so much? u wan break my record isn't?
    Any another things that I had discover from your this blog was:: WHY ALMOST ALL PIC WAS YOUR CAT, FOOD OR CLOUD?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot meh??? Normal nya lar!! Actually, i didn't take all the pics =P!
    BTW, the second picture is not the sushi, just empty plates! Hehehe!

    Aiyo, it's things i like mar =P! XD

    ReplyDelete