Sunday, May 3, 2009

Day 71, 29th April 2009: Pig, Horse and a Dog.

I saw this picture in the wee~~ hours of the morning (ok, maybe not lar...) and got so excited i immediately messaged Pig, despite knowing that she's already in lala-land XD!

Father-in-law and Son-in-law!
Or Brother-in-laws! XD
Lols, whichever you like! Our complicated relationship is so complicated that it's more complication than complication can ever be complicated.
Ok, complicated. What turf.
Hahaha, i super heart this picture really (^^ )!~

On the other hand, Eldest Bro came back from his work trip to London and bought me a toy dog from Harrods =D!

I think i have too many soft toys. I really do.
Sooner or later they are going to invade my whole room, and i'll have to sleep outside, rofl!
That said, i heart them all!~ So adorable!

No name yet, still thinking! Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment