Monday, May 18, 2009

Day 90, 18th May 2009: What's in a cat's tail?

I wonder.
How does a cat's tail function?

Is it a separate entity all together, obeying the cats feelings and all... or does the cats actually controls it.
"Ok Bob, swish faster now to show that you're pissed. No no, she's still annoying me, swish faster!!"
Lols, me and my "imagination"!
Was annoying HeeChul while she was sleeping (as usual) by playing with her tail.
HeeChul has a kinky tail =D! (ok, i think they actually call it "a kink in the tail" or something like that.)

On the other hand, was having dinner alone at Sushi Zanmai while waiting for Mom, when i met my old Chinese teacher, who couldn't recognize me at all!

OMG my favourite!~
Yeah yeah, i know i put on pounds. A lot of pounds. So it's not that "unexpected" actually.
But my friend (her daughter, my friend and ex-classmate, and my brother's friend's younger sister) too couldn't recognize me!! Eeepss!!! Why lar!!!

Anyways, the highlight of the meeting was when my teacher asked me if i still speak Chinese, and praised me because she says my Chinese has improved tremendously because i speak quite fluently =D! Yeahs!
The other highlight was, i actually very badly wanted to interogate my friend about who she's dating, because apparently, "rumour has it" that she's dating another ex-classmate of mine! I was all like "ARE YOU SERIOUS?" when i first heard about it, because it was totally unexpected! So here comes this perfect opportunity to ask her about it (actually, twice! I met her again afterwards!), but i thought it would sounded rude so i let it skip. Maybe if i meet my ex-classmate i'll interogate him instead, if his still the monkey he was before =P!

Then this meeting and sorta... "reminder"... reminded me of this conversation Cow, Pig and i had before, which we eventually agreed about one thing.
NEVER ever date someone from high school. Ever!
Because guarantee your ex-schoolmates will all "gossip" or talk about it, kekeke!

No, serious! I remember when we were chatting about school life and classmates schoolmates, we ended up taking out our old Yearbook and start pointing out who dates who who we know!
So yeah, seriously... kekeke =P!
Oh so busybody!~ HAHAHA!~

No comments:

Post a Comment