Monday, May 11, 2009

Day 81, 9th May 2009: Shopping!

Ok, i don't have any picture today =P!
Actually i do, but it's in my camera so i a bit the malas to upload!!

I went shopping at the Pick and Grab Bazaar today! Picked up some stuffs i ordered from Plus Fabulous! (Wonderful shop! They have loads of clothes for the plus-sized and the prices are quite reasonable!), bought a pair of leggings (which i'll never ever get to wear *sobs*), and also two lovely necklaces!
OMG the addiction! I bought two necklaces and the owner of the stall gave me her name card, which contains her website's address. I opened the page when i got home... and ended up buying two more necklaces!! One which was the same as the one i bought at the bazaar, just in a different colour!
Using Rebecca Bloomwood's excuse everytime she buys something... "It's an investment really!"!

LOLS, what turf XD!

No comments:

Post a Comment