Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Day 14, 3rd March 2009: Brandon's 3rd Birthday!

Honestly, it seems like only yesterday when the whole family was all excited over the arrival of this little boy (^^ )!
And his 3 now!! How time flies~~!!!

Picture of the day...

OMG i love my black tip French Manicure!
I remember telling NaiMa yesterday to pass my "love" to her friend Ben because his French! LOLS!

On the other hand, i'm actually contemplating if i should do something.
I understand the consequence, and well, let's just say i don't think it would be pretty! Then again, i don't like it when i'm boggled with thoughts like this! If it should be done, it should be done, isn't it?
Haha, and this is coming from the person who likes to avoid when faced with trouble =P!
I've tried talking to people about it, but let's just say that one person i choose to talk about it doesn't seem too interested to dwell in on the conversation. In fact, said person seemed more interested in telling problems instead of listening to mine... so i let it drop. I guess my problems doesn't seem too important as compared to said person's. To give credit, i personally don't think so too, although it does seemed "important" to myself.

I guess i'll let's just let time lead the way! If it's meant to happen, it will happen, no point dwelling over it nor fuss over it. It's not healthy (^^ )!~ Always be positive!
Hopefully when i read this entry in years to come, i would've forgotten all about it and needs to work my brains to remember it! FIGHTING!

No comments:

Post a Comment