Friday, March 20, 2009

Day 31, 20th March 2009: Funny day.

I like it when HeeChul is drinking water.
Because she needs it and all, and it makes me watching her drink (^^ )!~

On the other hand...
It's a rather funny day i guess.

For one, i dreamt that i was going horseback riding, and the first horse i saw was a brown one, kind of short and small and all, so i thought, "ah, it wouldn't be difficult"...
Then the trainer brought the small horse to the "bigger horse"'s stable... OH FISH!! The "bigger horses" were like... 30 feet tall (at least, that's what the trainer told me)!! Like Giraffe like that ok, what turf!!

I was thinking, "wokay... if i fall off these... omg..."!! Kinda freaky honestly!
The reason they brought the smaller horse to the bigger horse is so the bigger horse can like, be the smaller one's mentor (Jedi and Padawan?) or something. If you looked pass the 30-feet-fall-off-OMG part, i guess its funny?


On the other hand...
I used my handphone (SiWon) to play SuJu's songs from the 3rd album, so i could listen to it before i sleep. I wanted to switch the "repeat all" off, so it'll stop playing after it plays the whole abum...

But i fell asleep.

Next morning, i heard my phone rang. It was my mom, calling to wake me up, and the ringing stopped after awhile. I thought mom just hang up instead of waiting me to answer, so i ignored it.

I didn't even bother checking the phone ok, how dumb!

Then when i went out, i wanted to call home, and only saw that my handphone was switched off. I thought i switched it off last night (sleepy and all, sure tak tau right?), so i switched it back on and threw it aside... but after checking it again, WHY IS IT STILL OFF?
My first thought was... my handphone went cuckoo (= =")... i never even suspected the battery was dying ok... it was only in my second attempt of switching it on did i thought of it!!

So yeah, handphoneless today. Not like anyone will call lar, but... still! It's just so weird not having a camera to be able to snap pics whenever i want to!


Another funny thing to note, i let HeeChul out of my room last night, before i sleep, and when i went downstairs this morning... my mom told me HEECHUL WAS ON THE ROOF LAST NIGHT!!
I seriously don't know how she does it, considering that all windows and doors are shut at night, and the alarm is on! But anyways, my mom was in the toilet when she heard her meow. She thought she was outside her room, but when she looked at the window, SHE SAW HEECHUL'S SILHOUETTE!!! OMG!!!
She quickly turn off the alarm and open the window to let her in, but really...

HOW DID SHE GET ON THE ROOF?
HOW DID SHE GET OUTSIDE FOR THAT MATTER!!! ALL WINDOWS AND DOORS ARE SHUT!!!

This is really weird, honestly!
Cats can do anything, really. OMG!!


Edit: Apparently, it's because my cousin bro didn't shut his window (somehow the alarm could still be turned on), so HeeChul got out from there, and probably doesn't know how to get back in, and so when she heard (smell?) mom in her toilet, she meowed at her so she could be let in.

Silly cat, always so curious and busybody and have to be rescued in the end!! Hmph!

No comments:

Post a Comment