Monday, March 9, 2009

Day 20, 9th March 2009: I love swimming!


The hairdryer in the ladies room in Bukit Kiara's club.
It does dry your hair, but its kinda annoying because i always have to "reactivate it" by swiping my hands in front of it every few seconds or so.
Maybe because i'm too short?
I kinda wonder how if one is too short. How to use it then?

It's been so freaking 'effing long since i last went to Bukit Kiara's club! It's possible that the last time i was there was more than 10 years ago (not counting the Nokia Starlight Cinema thing)!! I remember the swimming pool area was super huge then, but it looks so tiny now!! Ooh, and the yummy sandwiches at the club house!

Today very semangat! Woke up at like around 7.30am to go swimming with mom, but the club we always go to was closed for renovation!! We had to go to Bukit Kiara, but... eeeeeeee, water quite dirty. But at least i managed to swim!
Ah, i miss swimming!! But why lar the club closed!!! UNTIL END OF THE YEAR SOMEMORE GAH!!!
Well, not like i'm still a member anyways (21 adee *sobs*), but mom can still bring me in. And the good thing about there is the pool is effing huge, and the water is usually always very clean and clear, so i like swimming there without my OCDness getting to me head. Oh well... let's hope it better, or at least, still good, when it reopens!

No comments:

Post a Comment