Sunday, March 8, 2009

Day 19, 8th March 2009: Because i love the Sky.


Good weather makes me happy!
It's like nice weather = happy!
Rainy days makes me happy too =D!
Lols, i'm funny, ㅋㅋㅋ!~

Went to buy a huge box of canfood (24 cans inside) for HRH Princess Kim HeeChul.
Now we can get fat together! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Evil mother!~

Because i realize i'm actually one picture short...
The cute adorable cat Mama from the petshop!

SUPER FAT! Fatter than HeeChul ok!! I thought she was pregnant!
As usual, cats loves my handphone strap, hehe! She was lying down being lazy and all, when she saw my strap and suddenly sat up and was very active!!

Today is a funny day. I fell asleep watching a Stephen Chow movie... i ended up dreaming of a Stephen Chow movie!!
It was a whole new movie, with Andy Lau and Cheung Man inside and all, with a whole new plot and everything!!
Wow, i should be scriptwriter or director or something, then when they interview me asking me how did i get the inspiration and ideas for all my award winning movies and all, i shall be really discreet with a simple, mysterious smile and say:
"I sleep."
And end the interview with a bigger smile. Muahahaha, i love myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment