Saturday, March 14, 2009

Day 24, 13th March 2009: Comeback.


Today's the boy's comeback performance (^^ )!!
Very excited!

I would update my picture later, as i'm very tired now and would like to go to sleep, and dream of my 13 boys.
13 beautiful boys.
How much i love them!!

I've said this before a lot of times, they are like the sun in my life, no matter how gloomy things get, i can always count on them to put a smile back on my face! Like how when the sun shine everything gets brighten and all (^^ )!~

I'm ashamed how sometimes when negativity and my insecurities get to me, it's just... eeeeeeeeek horrible!! I blame you KiBum!! Its something i'm trying to change, because honestly, i like it when i'm positive, so yeah, change for the better good and all, lols! ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ
But i think i'm getting extra 8 and noisy from being too positive. Ah, it's actually a good thing... but i think it annoys a hell lot of people!!!

I love my boys for inspiring me positively (^^ )!

No comments:

Post a Comment