Thursday, March 26, 2009

Day 37, 26th March 2009: HS's birthday!

Do you realize the consequence of naming my titles as above?
Because if i make one mistake, and if i didn't realize it and moved on... hahaha, the following day and dates would all be wrong afterwards =P!

Speaking of which...
OMG i do have a lot a lot a lot a lot a lot of stuffs!
And apparently, the word "declutter" doesn't exist in my dictionary.
Because i kept bringing stuffs *into* my room, and hardly anything leaves after that.

It's like... a kid entering a candy shop. Once in, there's no going out.
...
Ok, weird comparison, but whatever!


Was running amok today like a Kid on Crack.
Which reminds me, that *was* my nickname =D!

It was a cloudy day, the wind was blowing oh-so-strongly that even i felt like i was going to be blown off-course, and *that* is saying something!!
I ran around the garden taking pics of the sky, and everything i like.
As it begins to drizzle, i lie on the grass and looked at the sky above me.
Only one thing come into mind.
"Stupid grass, super prickly."

I like how despite the grey clouds, there's still light =D!

I spent the whole day cleaning and tidying my room.
Finally, after THREE YEARS, i can proudly say every nook and cranny has been tidied!
Mwehehehehehehehehe!
I started cleaning the minute i woke up, took a break (by running around the garden), and continued the tidying.
And barnacles, i discovered that i actually have FIVE pair of home-slippers in my room.

None of which i frequently wear.
And i some more wanted to buy the Ultraman one, what turf (= =")...

At night, went for Sushi Zanmai with HS because it was his birthday!

Look at that huge slab of tamago!!!!!!!!
OMG, i would so totally forget the word "cholesterol" just for that XD!!!
I super heart tamago ne (whatever it is called, i forgot the name =P)!! I even learn how to make it just because!!
If only eggs and cholesterol doesn't know each other. I could so be living off eggs EVERYDAY!! Hehehe!!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment