Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day 25, 14th March 2009: HeeChul.


HeeChul sleeping.
I've always thought that HeeChul likes KangIn, because she always sleep next to my laptop whenever i listen to ChunJi last time.
But just now, while i was watching BabyKyu, HeeChul actually jumped down from above the piano, ran to me quickly, and sat right next to my laptop, demanding a scratch at the same time.

Do you like Small Boy now, HeeChul? Go ask your appa for him! Hehehe!


On the other hand, i have yet to post yesterday's picture, will do so soon, a bit the lazy, hehehe!
So what i did yesterday...
To commemorate yesterday being SuJu's comeback for 3집 and all, i actually wore my Super Show shirt and Evisu pants, just like what the boys wore for Super Show's encore performances!!
A thing to note, the shirt was still in it's original packaging and all - sealed tight in a silver plastic-thingy - since July 2008!! I bought the shirt from Super Show in BKK last year, and could never open it, because, well, just because! It's my treasure ok!

But i thought, i've bought it anyways, a bit the "wasting" if i don't wear it!
Heck, i haven't even open it! And it's possible that it's not even in my size!
But since i like being auspicious (is it?) and all, yesterday *was* a good day to finally open the pack, so i did!
And i could fit in it purr-fectly!
Well, ok it's a bit the big imo. I prefer a slightly (very slighy) tighter fit, because i would look fatter otherwise! But it's still good! A bit the short (since my bod is long), but still good!
Heck, it could be in HeeChul's size and i would still say "Marvelous, brilliant, fantastic"!! Hahaha!
The boys one are definately special-made and all, since the shirt looked so much longer on them!

Ah, i love the boys! They made me appear like a mad woman today because i was laughing to myself (in a public area) just thinking of them! Hahaha!
Erm, to justify myself (cincai lar!), love comes in all shapes and sizes nya =D! Hehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment