Saturday, March 7, 2009

Day 17, 6th March 2009: I heart Clouds.


I love clouds.
Looking at the sky, the clouds... it just gives me a very blissful feeling.
Ah, i should stop saying this. I think i've said it for at least a thousand times or something XD!

I was a bit sad that i'm feeling rather "negative" the whole day. It's not good. I hate it when i feel so. But i'm thankful for the company people "showered" me (sorta XD) to make me better.
They kept me from thinking negatively, and soon enough, i forget about everything, and i'm especially grateful for the company!
They may not know, but they made a difference (^^ )!

On the other hand, i think i'm kinda "jinx".
I actually have something i wanted to post about how much i love everyone around me, but seeing how easily "jinx" i am... i think i better postpone it until i'm sure it's ok for me to die and rot alone.
Ok, i've got to stop being mean to myself XD!

No comments:

Post a Comment