Monday, March 16, 2009

Day 27, 16th March 2009: 13.

You know, sometimes i do wonder...

I've traveled so many kms just for the boys, it wouldn't surprise me if i would go to Alaska next just to see them.
Heck, it'll be so natural, i would just start packing my bags with an expression so neutral you would've thought i was just going to 1-Utama.

It's like they had made such an impact in my life. I know i probably feel so (the impact part) with every idol i'm deeply infatuated with at the moment, but i know even if i do "move on" from being an ELF... being an ELF would always be a part of me.
It's like my identity.
It's just being me.

I love my 13 boys.
I love the feeling i get every time i watch them perform. It's something so special even words can't describe it.
I would know, because i tried, and it didn't work, not even the slightest (^^ ).
Hehehe!


Special something-something, because i'm feeling all lovey-dovey from loving my 13 boys and all (^^ )!~

Hehe, even my baby is named after one of the 13!
ㅋㅋㅋ!~

No comments:

Post a Comment