Saturday, March 7, 2009

Day 18, 7th March 2009: I heart Stars.


That i had to get it, even though i know chances are i won't use it. I think.
Nah, i think i will. It's adorable! It's RM3.90 for erm... 10... pieces...
...
Heck, only using it for special stuffs! That way it won't be wasted!~

Went OU today...
I was late by one minute, and i had to pay an extra RM2 (= =").
It doesn't matter, but it's just a freaking one minute! If it's 3 minutes it's a whole other matter!
Oh well, i have to get out anyways. Besides i already paid before i know it was one one minute. Possibly even less then 10 seconds, what turf!
And i'm freaking broke if i were to spend another second in OU, that i'm going to have to spend the whole month scavenging wild mushrooms at my backyard for my meals!
SUPER BROKE!! AND THE MONTH HAS JUST BEGUN!!! BAH!!!
... the worst part is when you didn't keep track of your purchases. One minute there's moolahs inside your purse, the other minute... *poof*! Faster than you can say "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious". BAH!!!

Ok, from now onwards, i'm going to have re-start (since i did it before, but stopped halfway =P) the habit of writing down how much i spend, just so even if i go broke, AT LEAST i'll know what i've bought lar.
AH!~



ps: I love my 13 boys.
The teaser was awesome. I love them so strawberry vanilla chocolate very super much!~

No comments:

Post a Comment