Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Day 43, 1st April 2009: WHITE.

OMG, my obsession with WHITE.
But before that, a little bit about today...

My friend Lauren (she shall be LongLegs, HAHAHA) thought she left her water tumbler in OU, so we went with another friend Ida (hmm, can't figure a nick yet!) to OU to get her tumbler, plus for lunch. She was driving, i was the "co-pilot" and Ida behind.
The minute we parked the car, and got ready to get out and all, Ida cried:
"Hey, your tumbler is here lar," the lar being Truly Malaysian and all XD!

Immediately all three of us went "sweat" and burst out laughing!! I mean, all the way to OU, with the panic that she might have lost her water tumbler, just to find that it was in her car all along (hidden behind a pillow), HAHAHA!!!

At least we get to have Sushi for lunch =D!

BTW, is it me or why do most girls have pillow in their car's backseat? Hehehe!

Then i went to Ikea to get some stuffs for my room.
... story continues HERE.
And i found *the* chair for my room!
The last piece to the puzzle, the Crown Jewel, *the* last thing to complete my room!
Ah... but... ah...

Anyways...

Yes, it's WHITE (of course!)! AND IT'S SO ADORABLE!
MINE!!!
Which so totally fit my room ok! It being all white and all (thank God i liked white all along that i chose my furnitures to be white, and now that my obsession with white had strengthen i have loads of white stuffs to keep me contended =D!)!

There's also another one which i kinda like.

Because it's erm... WHITE.
But... it's not as comfy really, though really a lot cheaper!!
BAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh sods, i'm too big a sucker for White to give up such a lovely baby, ㅋㅋㅋ!

No comments:

Post a Comment