Saturday, April 4, 2009

Day 46, 4th April 2009: The Boos.

BUBU!
I adore my BuBu! Whose my BuBu?
That's for me to know and you to find out, lols!
I love having nicks for people i love (^^ )!

It was two whole weeks since i last saw her! I miss her so much!
Am glad she "misses" me too, and didn't forget me, hehehe! Hope i'm not jinxing it, lols!
Usually she likes to play "don't let you carry" with me, that's how i find it anyways because she likes to tempt me to carry her, but doesn't want in the end when she doesn't mind me carrying her!! Well, i always kacau her so it's ok =P!
But today, she requested me to carry her the moment she saw me and all, so haha, i would like to perceive it as she misses me (two weeks ok, don't burst my bubble, go away!), so... yeah!

And especially since i've cut my hair!! I thought she wouldn't recognize me! But she did!
Nyans XD!

Photo of the day!

Went for steamboat dinner with Amane and Loo Yee at night!
Yum. And i realize i can eat A LOT. At least, in terms of noodles lar.
I adore rice and noodles, i can eat those much more than other fish balls etc. But which reminds me i ate a lot of those (fish balls etc) too, so yeah... like that's a surprise, what turf!!

No comments:

Post a Comment