Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Day 56, 14th April 2009: He's Just Not That Into You.


HeeChul snuggling up to HanGeng! HAHAHA!

Woke up, went to pick Angel up (I MISS YOU BABY!) and discovered that they installed a FREE CD-Changer into my car!! WITHOUT ASKING ME!!!
I find that it's really nice of them, but i don't need it, instead i would've preferred an AUX input, but hey, no complains! Even though i'm one compartment less for storing my stuffs, but, oh well hehehe! (Though you can't play mp3 CDs using the CD Changer, BAH!)

Flew to Cineleisure to meet up with LeggyPoo, watched "He's Just Not That Into You"! I like it a lot! They say it's not your typical chick flick, but i still think it's a chick flick really, hehe! My favourite are Alex and Gigi's story! It's just SO SWEET! I guess i'm also a sucker for all those lovey dovey mushy lines i guess, the last line Alex blurt out just took my heart away really! Justin Long is so cute as Alex inside!

Then i went to buy (another) duvet (actually i think it's considered as a quilt more ne?), because my current one was just too heavy that its tiring to kick it off when i'm asleep (i ended up not covering myself). It's just a cheap RM29 one, but i like it =D!
Cue bimbotic moment when i pay. I took the Queen size without knowing it, which costs RM39, so i was telling the cashier "but it was written RM29 there", to which LeggyPoo says "you got the right size or not?"...
Oops!
So we went back and took the one with the right size, rofl!

And we ended up walking around... then talked until 6pm at Winter Warmers without realizing it!! HAHAHA! At the rate we're going, we're going to run out of things to talk about someday (ne Pig? XD)!!! Rofl!!!

I had Mayo Egg Sandwich for dinner, then did something super happy! Won't talk about it till then, hehehe (^^ )!~


ps: Ah, my Project365 posts are getting longer and longer nya?

No comments:

Post a Comment