Sunday, April 26, 2009

Day 67, 25th April 2009: Girls' Day Out.

I love retail therapy!
Somehow saving the money first, then splurging on it later gives a real nice feel *beams proudly*!
One way or another, it's a good thing i stoned the past few days, i didn't get to use any money! (though since i didn't do stuffs i was supposed to, in another way it still sucks that i stoned, bah!)

I'll blog about the day out with my wifey (Hahaha! One of the many identities i gave her =P!) in my main Blog, when i get round doing it =P! Somehow i'm in the midst of so many things i *should* do (but didn't), i also felt the need to shoot myself.
GAH!

On the other hand, this is my dinner for the night!
Spaghetti ala eiko-momo-13 style!
LOLS!

I think i'm a brilliant cook, i amaze myself =D (this is KyuHyun-ess getting to me what turf XD! BAD INFLUENCE!)!
That said, i don't think anybody can accept my cooking (apart from AhJung because she's a darling) because i tend to add loads of onion and especially... GARLIC!
I can't live without adding a huge amount of garlic to my cooking, it's like something is wrong (if i don't add 'em)!!

Anyone care to try =P?

No comments:

Post a Comment