Thursday, April 16, 2009

Day 58, 16th April 2009: I want them.


Saw two kitties up for adoption at this Pet Shop.
I so totally want them!!!
A boy and a girl, which you can so clearly tell from their temperament and colour, super adorable ok both of them!!

But we just weren't meant to be =(...
I love you babies! I hope you went to a good family wherever it is ok???
I hope your parents are responsible owners who will spay you if they have no intentions of breeding you (and if they do i hope they are responsible people who'll ensure your offsprings will go to a good, loving home)!

Ooh, and i bought a new litter box for HeeChul. So please totally pray she will use it!! BAH!!!


On the other hand super pissed.
I went to three places (TIGA!!!) just to buy a bottle Soya Bean Milk...
First place left adee, second place "no more big bottle" (should've just taken the small bottle lar what turf), third place closed.
...
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment