Saturday, April 11, 2009

Day 53, 11th April 2009: Purr-fect day.

I was supposed to go out, but i ended up stoning at home the whole day doing erm... nothing! HAHA!
Actually, i *was* doing something, but i'm afraid of jinxing it so not saying anything till then!

Anyways, today also marks the day i finally finish purr-fecting my room (^^ )!
Last time i just used to tidy it, then it gets messy, and i tidy it, then messy again... but finally, a few months back i started cleaning out all the cupboards (though throw nothing much =P); then a few weeks back i started finally deciding where to put stuffs properly and all... and a few days back i started this rampage of buying new stuffs just to finish up my room once and for all! Purr-fecting it, if i may say!
Now it's like a room out of a magazines those type! Or at least, to me! Since it's very personalized with all my stuffs!
Very happy!

I'll consider if i should post about my room (in my main Blog), but in the mean time, this i'm rather proud of!

My clothes section are usually quite messy, but i bought a organizer (RM6.90 nya! CHEAP! From Ikea!) for all my extra accessories and stuffs, and it looks super neat now! Very proud of it =D!
It's not White (the White version was much more expensive and too long, not suitable), but it's Blue so it's ok!!
Nice ne (^^ )!

And haha, look at the Super Junior galore around my room! Rofl! I solemnly swear that almost every corner my room is covered with Super Junior! HAHA!

Good day (^^ )!~

No comments:

Post a Comment