Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Day 69, 27th April 2009: ZIG☆ZAG.

It's the last book =(.

ZIG☆ZAG by Nakaji Yuki.
I think i can say she's my favourite manga artist now! I still love Yuu Watase a lot because her drawing rocks! Then again, i'll have to admit story-wise, i prefer Nakaji-sensei's because it's very genuine, it's nice and simple and easy and all round just... simple.

Ah, if she didn't mention, i wouldn't have thought i was reading ZIG☆ZAG close to four years!! I just read as it goes along, and honestly, it doesn't seem like four years, but when you really count, yeah, i guess it had! Since it's first book, i have been faithfully hunting for the next one every 3-4 months or so (that's how Japanese mangas go), and now it's the final book!
Wow! Time do fly (^^ )!

Ending-wise, i would prefer her previous one ビーナスは片想い because it's more "complete". ZIG☆ZAG's ending a bit the cincai, but it's ok! I couldn't choose between this two because each has it's on nice parts and all... but i do say i like the characters in ZIG☆ZAG better (^^ )!~

Wow, if ZIG☆ZAG's 9 books are close to four years, what about ビーナスは片想い!!! It was 12 books in all ne!!
Then again, i had been reading it since high school, so i guess it fits (^^ )!
I thank my Lucky Stars the day i bought ビーナスは片想い! I'm someone whose very fussy with the drawing *and* how the story progresses, so finding Nakaji-sensei's work is like finding a gem! It was from then on i was hooked on to her works! I like it a lot!

Ooh, and i especially like the short stories she wrote on her cats! Can her cats be any more adorable (^^ )?


On the other hand!
FREE ICE-CREAM!!

Cause it's my birth year! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!~

I had two!

Have you gotten your free ice-cream today (^^ )!~

No comments:

Post a Comment