Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Day 49, 7th April 2009: Naughty HeeChul.

Stone at home the whole day. The most interesting things which happened is probably taking pics of HeeChul, lols!

I forgot when, but anyways, HeeChul is super mean (like that's a surprise!)!
Sometimes when she sleeps in my room, she wants to go out in the middle of the night, but me being half-asleep (or fully asleep), i won't bother to wake up to open the door for her, lazy mar!
So what does she do?
She destroys my room!
SERIOUSLY!
She topples over my laundry basket, and also the paper bags where i kept all my other paper bags. Once, my makeup box was on top of this box, so when she topple over the paper bag where the box is in, my make up box crashed to the floor and woke me up with a jump! Super annoying ok! I let her out in the end!
What the!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment