Monday, April 13, 2009

Day 54, 12th April 2009: D again.

This could be a rather long post?
Yes, it is XD!

The day started with Korean class. I was planning to go see Danson at Times Square afterwards, but i woke up with a headache. After my class i contemplated, sleep or Danson.
Obviously he won, otherwise it wouldn't be a long post, would it?

So i drove all the way there with like 2 hours to kill, and i walked all around TS searching for those mini-fans for nails (but i want to use it as a fan instead). I know Sungei Wang has them, but a bit the lazy to walk all the way there lor. Then i got hungry, so i went to Starbucks for lunch!

I really love their English Egg Muffin dadada (forgot full name)! And my drug (Mango Passion Fruit Frappucino!), rofl! I'm environmental friendly what turf XD!
While i was eating and minding my own business, this guy suddenly approached me and honestly, he frightened me because i was about to take a bite from my sandwich when he called me and alerted me. So i guess i gave him a weird stare, which he said his not selling anything in defence, and asked if i'm Malaysian.

I thought if i say i'm not Malaysian and doesn't know English, it would shoo him away... but he persisted and even sat down even though i say i'm Korean and knows little English. Drats, i should've said i don't know English at all, and if he doesn't go away i'll call my boyfriend to bash him up. SHINDONG-AH!!! KANGIN!!! That's scare him, HAH!!
(Imagine if i called for SungMin, he'll probably laugh but Minnie knows Taekwando (Black-belt) so his ass would get kicked even worst!)

What turf. Anyways, i had to act like i don't understand whatever he said and basically just act dumb lar. He actually even used hand signs to talk to me, FUNNY! I should do this more often really =P! It's hilarious!
Anyways, the reason he approached was for charity lar, so i donated anyways because i was feeling charitable that day what turf. Haha, no lar, it's because despite that i don't believe in this kind of charity, i haven't donated in a while so it's ok. I donated under my mom's name anyways.


Then i had an hour or so to spare, and the rain had stopped so i thought, whatever, just go to Sungei Wang nya lar! Don't waste the time and effort of coming all the way here just to go back empty handed! I ended up getting 1 jacket and 1 shirt (Reasonably priced! I HEART THEM!) plus my mini-fan! YEAHS!
The downside... it rained just as i was about to go back to TS.
AND DANSON WILL BE ARRIVING SOON!! ARGH!!!
I contemplated (again) whether to run under the rain (was wearing white somemore ok!) or just wait it out, to which i decide Danson was more important (!!!) and ran under the rain under a plastic bag. I ran short intervals and stop whenever there's a shade, when halfway there's this guy who came to me to sell me an umbrella.
Do i honestly looked easy to con that day?
Haha, no lar, his not conning me. He just works around there and there's this umbrella his customer left the day before, and so he wants to sell it for RM3. I was tempted to buy it, but remembering that umbrellas is sometimes kinda... well... you know... so i just said i have no money.
Which, luckily i didn't buy because from where i was, it was just a short run to the overhead bridge, so, lols! Otherwise it would be an RM3 wasted =P!

When i got back to TS, he wasn't here yet so i put my shoppings back into my car before continue waiting. And when he appeared unexpectedly, he so totally took my breath away!
I wasn't expecting him anytime soon because the pageant was still on, so when he suddenly just appeared in front of me... OMG i was lucky i didn't died on the spot! This was the second time ok, it seems to happen everytime i go on impromptu-Danson-trips (the last time was in OU), rofl!

It was worth everything! I super heart him (^^ )!~
If you think his good-looking on screen, wait till you see him in real life! I can't stop staring at him (but i did let my eyes wander around because i don't want to appear too weird even though his probably used to it)!! And his super friendly as always!
A bit stupid of me is i didn't bother to run up nearer, even though he was already very near! I guess i was just grateful i was standing behind the line looking at him (^^ )!

After he left (OMG i'm so only chasing artists who are at least 178cm and above from now on!!), i bought a cup of Blue Ocean from some cafe nearby before leaving!

Nice! Blue, and it has a very peachy taste! I like!~

I head to OU after to meet mom, relishing the happy moments of seeing Danson all the way back, because we have some cash vouchers which will be expiring on that day, and so to use it up, i bought this!

A WHITE CLOCK!
I like it!
But you know, the problem is, the white doesn't match the white furnitures in my room (= =")...

My tables and stuffs are those really nice white, this one is like... a paler white white shade (ok i don'tknow what i'm talking about but you'll un if you see it!). But whatever, its time i get a loud enough alarm clock to wake me up! My handphone alarm clock can't even wake me up anymore ok, rofl!!

When i got home, i didn't have time to bath so i just changed and went out for dinner. But i'm ok, i'm not sick... yet!!
I spend the night watching bro play his stupid MGS (i hate this game!! But i like watching people play games which i won't play ok, ok i'm werid whatever BAH!!) and surfing the net, that i ended up sleeping late again despite the resolution to start sleeping early. What turf. Oh well!!~ Hehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment