Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Day 55, 13th April 2009: ONE HOUR.

One bloody hour waiting at the bloody service center for nothing ok!
I thank my Gun Yum for technology, even though i'm a waste of it! And i thank the nice people who very layan me while i was bored to death at that time, thank you (^^ )!~

I woke up late though =P, and i was supposedly able to rush in before their lunch break, but an unexpected hold up at the narrow roads led to me arriving at 1pm, when everyone had left.
But the stupid thing is, the staff who were still there told me to wait while he get someone to help me. I waited... and waited... and waited... until 1.40pm only someone came ok!! What turf! I was super starving! If i know i would've gone to Midvalley for some lunch only come back ok, what turf!

Anyways, i feel really emo now. Angel is all alone in the service center =(... i never like it when she's so far away from me. What if she is cold and lonely?
Though really, luckily there's Lumpy, KangIn, Padding, Brownie, Rascal and Andy with her! Ooh, and Stitch and erm... Shit. Yeah, Shit. I'll introduce her another day, what turf!

I could actually have gotten her back today somemore, but the stupid people there told me they couldn't promise if i could get her back today, so i went ahead with some other plans...
When at the end of the day only they call me to come collect Angel. WHAT TURF!!!
If i had known i wouldn't have made any other plans ok! I half wanted to just fly out and get Angel but couldn't! WHAT TURF TURF!
Anyways, it was too late for me to go get Angel (BABY!!!), so what to do, i'll only be able to see her again tomorrow morning. I feel so bad now ok!!!

It also makes me wonder if those people actually *did* service Angel ok! Why so freaking fast! He was just telling me they have a lot of other cars today ok! If i had to go back any time sooner i'll seriously throw a bitch-fit!! So inconvenient ok, it's not like it's near somemore!!!

On the other hand...

Haha, check out my new car, lols what turf XD!


On the plus side!
I switched on the tee-vee when i got home and Music Bank was on!!
It was halfway though, so i thought i missed Super Junior but... what do you know!! They performed last so i got to see them after all (^^ )! Very happy! Yeahs!~

And i asked mom to watch it with me (which she did halfway), and then when they got number 1 i told her all about it, and showed her whose who in Super Junior (heavily emphasized who "the husband" is, haha!), and i told her about HanGeng (i kept telling everyone in the family about Han "there's a China member" Geng, just super proud of him!!), to which she kept asking me if the China member is the "chubby one", lols! And also asked how he got into the group!
Then when EeTeuk was crying and all, mom actually laughed at him! Hahaha!

It was funny (^^ )!~ Hehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment